Open your doors to communicate with the 400 million people in the world who want to speak SPANISH. We offer Spanish Courses in all levels, from complete beginners to the ones who are proficient in the language. Our courses provide our students with a wide comprehension of Spanish by means of the development of their listening, speaking and writing skills.
At the same time, the Latin American culture and customs are explained and fully experienced in a daily context. Spanish is the second most spoken language in the world. For this reason the demand to learn Spanish has increased in the last 10 years. What’s more, in the following 10 years there will be 500 million Spanish speakers in the world.
The fact of knowing Spanish will open doors to you in order to communicate with one third of the one billion speakers in the entire globe.
The course provides the basic strategy for communication in the present, past and future tenses, with the necessary vocabulary for the every day language in the most common situations. Both teenagers and adults can take the course.
After taking the first level exam or the levelling test that accounts for the knowledge of the several structures of the first level, the student can be prepared to sit for the DELE or the CELU international exams for this level.
Students are required to pass the intermediate level or the levelling test which will make them feel comfortable in this level. Students become completely independent in the use of Spanish as a second language. They can also sit for the DELE or CELU exams of this level.
Each level takes approximately 60 hours study
– Commercial Lawyers
Helping commercial lawyers to work effectively in an international setting. This course is for qualified, experienced lawyers from law firms or the corporate sector who have a reasonably confident command of Spanish.
– Public Sector Lawyers
This is a highly specialised programme designed for lawyers working in the state or public sector, either in central government departments, ministries and authorities, or for regional or local government.
– Legal writing Skills
Documents writing in Spanish. Legal expressions and related vocabulary.
SCIENTIFIC SPANISH (medicine, psychology, engineering)
Programme available only for intermediate students of Spanish. Specialized vocabulary and expressions of the career are practised together with visits to specialized centers to interact with other professionals)
SPANISH RELATED TO SPORT
Football and basketball practice together with Spanish expressions and vocabulary related.
Agreements with local football and basketball clubs for the students to practise in their free time
COMPLEMENTARY ACTIVITIES, that improve the students´overall production of the language while they are having fun.
– TANGO classes
– THEATRE classes
– TYPICAL ARGENTINIAN COOKING classes
Spanish regular courses combined with internships.
(For more information: email@example.com)
Learning material and Certificates are included in the price.
(for Spanish teachers that teach it as a second language)
Among the courses we organize, the following can be mentioned:
• Workshops in Compared Phonetics. Topics included:
– Spanish phonetics compared with L1 phonetics.
– Phonology as grammar of phonetic patterns,
– Phonemes and allophones, or sounds and their variants,
– Function or status in the sound patterns of different languages, Phonological systems.
– Intensive practice.
• Workshops in Linguistics
– Comparative Linguistics.
– Comparative Grammar or philology
– Contrastive linguistics between language-particular analysis and application
– Comparison based on Form: Consonant inventories
– Comparison across functional domains
• Workshops in Argentinian Culture and Traditions
– The history in Argentina and its influence in its culture
– Argentinian Society & culture
– General etiquette and customs.
– The arts, education, music and literature in Argentina.
• Workshops in applied Methodology
– Traditional methods for the teaching of L2 and the new approach
– Grammar-Translation Approach
– Direct Approach
– Reading Approach
– Audiolingual Approach
– Community Language Learning
– The Silent Way
– The Communicative Approach
– Functional Notional Approach
– Total Physical Response Approach
– The Natural Approach
– Non-traditional methods: The new approach
– The Holistic method
– Theoretical Orientations to L2 methods & approaches
– The TIC in the classroom
– Practical classes using different methods and combining them
CILMETHOD® using an agile and practical learning material as the teaching background, as well as varied teaching techniques, in a short time the student is able to produce dialogues exercising the appropiate structures, verb tenses and vocabulary of each level, which he will acquire in a natural way.
The classes are developed in either modality: INDIVIDUAL or in small GROUPS of about 5 to 7 students per class, which guarantees an excellent development in the oral approach. Those students who want an international certificate can be prepared to sit for CELU or DELE exams.
En CIL usamos nuestro método propio CILMETHOD® para que APRENDAS EN LA MITAD DE TIEMPO Y HABLES DESDE EL PRIMER DÍA.
Llamar porLa MañanaLa Tarde